- The procrastination struggle is real. Can now type a 2 page paper in an hour without reading the article.
2. I have never felt more lazy yet busy in my entire life.
3. A 10 page paper due tomorrow morning at 9am you say?
Or lie in bed until you have no time to shower and make it to class on time.
4. Professor: You should join our club and i’ll give extra credit
Just want to get out of here as fast as possible.
5. Check Facebook every 10 minutes while I study/ sit in class/ try to concentrate on a paper.
Who am I kidding? There is no concentration.
6. All I want to do is nap, my university needs a safe place for a nap.
7. How I look in every class this semester.
8. But then again there is that constant fear of what to do after graduation.
9. And looking through my agenda and finding out I didn’t write down any of my due dates.
Turns out I didn’t write anything at all in my agenda this semester.
10. When I realize after I graduate I have to start paying back my student loans.
Only 6 months until I start looking this sad.